Saturday, January 6, 2018

OLD TESTAMENT LESSON LINKS

Lesson #1  "This is My Work and My Glory." 

Teaching Tip  My Seven Dispensations Memory Aid

Lesson #2  "Thou Wast Chosen Before Thou Wast Born."

Lesson Addition  "The Amazing King James Translation"

Lesson #3 "The Creation." 

Lesson #4  "Because of My Transgression My Eyes are Opened." 

Teaching Tip An easy way to have scriptures read aloud comfortably by class members

Lesson #5 "If Thou Doest Well, Thou Shalt Be Accepted."

Lesson #6 "Noah Prepared an Ark to the Saving of His House." 

Lesson #7  "The Abrahamic Covenant." 

Lesson #8  "Living Righteously in a Wicked World." 

Lesson #9  "God Will Provide Himself a Lamb."

Supplement to Lesson #9  "Ishmael, Our Brother."  Understanding the faith of our cousins, the Muslims

Lesson #10  "Birthright Blessings; Marriage in the Covenant."

Lesson #11 on Joseph   "How Can I Do This Great Wickedness?"

Lesson #12 on Joseph  "Fruitful in the Land of My Affliction"

Lesson #13  "Bondage, Passover, and Exodus"

Lesson #14  "Ye Shall Be a Peculiar Treasure Unto Me"

Lesson #15  "Look To God and Live"

Lesson #16  "I Cannot Go Beyond the Word of God"

Lesson #17  "Beware Lest Thou Forget"

Lesson #18  "Be Strong and of a Good Courage"

Lesson #19  "The Reign of the Judges"

Lesson #20  "All the City ... Doth Know Thou Art a Virtuous Woman"

Lesson #21  "God Will Honor Those who Honor Him"

Lesson #22  "The Lord Looketh On the Heart"

Lesson #23  "The Lord Be Between Thee and Me Forever"

Lesson #24  "Create in Me a Clean Heart"

Lesson #25  "Let Everything That Has Breath Praise the Lord"

Lesson #26  "King Solomon: Man of Wisdom, Man of Foolishness"

Supplement to Lesson #26

Lesson #27  "The Influence of Wicked and Righteous Leaders"

Lesson #28  "After the Fire a Still Small Voice"

Lesson #29  "He Took Up the Mantle of Elijah"

Lesson #30  "Come to the House of the Lord"

Lesson #31  "Happy is the Man that Findeth Wisdom"

Lesson #32  "I Know that My Redeemer Liveth"

Lesson #33  "Sharing the Gospel With the World

Lesson #34  "I Will Betroth Thee unto Me in Righteousness"

Lesson #35  "God Reveals His Secrets to His Prophets"

Lesson #36  "The Glory of Zion Will Be a Defense"

Lesson #37  "Thou Hast Done Wonderful Things"

Supplement to Lesson #37

Lesson #38  "Beside Me There is No Savior"

Lesson #39  "How Beautiful Upon the Mountains"

Lesson #40  "Enlarge the Place of Thy Tent"

Lesson #41  "I Have Made Thee This Day ... an Iron Pillar"

Lesson #42  "I Will Write It in their Hearts"

Lesson #43  "The Shepherds of Israel"

Lesson #44  "Every Thing Shall Live Whither the River Cometh"

Lesson #45  "If I Perish, I Perish"

Lesson #46  "A Kingdom, Which Shall Never Be Destroyed"

Lesson #47  "Let Us Rise Up and Build"/Christmas Lesson

Lesson #48  "The Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord"

No comments: