Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Testament Lessons

Please feel free to leave a comment as you use my lessons: I love feedback! And I love to hear in which part of the world you are teaching.

Overview of the Gospels

Luke 1, Matthew 1

Luke 2, Matthew 2

Matthew 3-4, John 1

The Gospel of John 2-3

Luke 4-6, Matthew 10

Mark 1-5, Luke 7

Matthew 5: The Sermon on the Mount, part 1

Matthew 6-7: The Sermon on the Mount, part 2

Matthew 11-12, Luke 7, Luke 13

Matthew 13

John 5-6, Mark 6, Matthew 14

Matthew 15-17

Matthew 18, Luke 10

John 7-8

John 9-10

Mark 10, 12; Luke 12, 14, 16

Luke 15, 17

Luke 18, 19; John 11

Matthew 21-23; John 12

Matthew 24; Joseph Smith--Matthew: The Olivet Discourse

Matthew 25

Luke 22; John 13-15

John 16-17 "Life Eternal"

Matthew 26, Mark 14, Luke 22

Matthew 26-27; Mark 14-15; Luke 22-23; John 18-19

Matthew 28; Luke 24; John 20-21: The Resurrection

Acts 1-5: Witnesses

Acts 6-9

Acts 10-15

Acts 15-18; Epistles to the Thessalonians

Acts 18-20, Epistle to the Galatians

1 Corinthians 1-6

1 Corinthians 11-16

2 Corinthians

Epistle to the Romans

Epistle to the Hebrews

Acts 21-28

Epistle to the Ephesians

Epistles to the Philippians, Colossians & Phileman

Timothy & Titus

Epistle of James: Pure Religion

Epistles of Peter & Jude

Epistles of John

Understanding the Book of Revelation

The Book of Revelation, part 1

The Book of Revelation, part 2

8 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I was just called as a gospel doctrine teacher and I'm so grateful that I found your blog! I just moved to Cache Valley with my husband and 5 kids, we live in River Heights!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much and have visited your site many times since being called as Gospel Doctrine a year ago. I'm in the Bear Lake area of Utah. I appreciate your fresh approach and thoughtful presentation of both factual information and spiritual insights.

Joyce said...

I've been teaching for many years but you have given many good ideas in just one post. Gold Beach Oregon

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,
Like others, I've been teaching gospel doctrine for a couple years now. I currently live in Perth, Australia. I read your blog every time I am preparing my lessons. I really appreciate your efforts and your insights. Thanks!

Nancy Wyatt Jensen said...

Hey! My parents served a mission to Perth back in 1993-1994! Clair and Carolyn Wyatt.

Ry Guy said...

Thank you so much for your help. Any ideas what to teach the last two weeks of the year? We are out of lessons!

Ryan Judkins

Nancy Wyatt Jensen said...

Check my most recent post, Ry. You'll find plenty of possibilities there. Thanks for asking!

Amber Mitchell said...

Hi Nancy, this is my last week as Gospel Doctrine teacher in my ward -- I've been doing it for a year and a half, and I visit your site every week for supplemental material. Thank you so much for all the work you put into these posts. Your posts made my class more effective and more spiritual. I will miss my calling, but I still intend to visit your site every week for Book of Mormon studies in 2016!